FREE Cheat Sheet Shares
the 4 Assets You Need to Start Marketing Your Book
When You Have Little Time and Little Cash
Are you stuck in the “getting ready” phase of marketing your book?
You don’t have to be!
Whether you’re just starting out or simply need to market your book with a small budget, with this free cheat sheet, you’ll learn how to create a minimum viable book marketing foundation.
Download yours now by completing this quick form.
Inside you’ll learn:
- What pages you need to start marketing your book so that you can put the more time-consuming tasks aside for later and get started spreading the word about your book now.
- What you need to get started growing your email list so that you will grow a list of ideal readers who will buy your books one after the other.
- Which social media platforms you should focus on so that you find readers and don’t get overwhelmed with all the social media tasks you need to do. (Hint: It’s fewer than you think!)
Who’s this for?
- Aspiring authors working on their first book – It’s never too early to start growing your platform!
- New authors struggling to sell their first book – Make sure you’ve got what you need in place to grow your platform.
- Multi-book authors who aren’t seeing the sales they thought they’d get – It is never too late to grow your platform and reinvigorate your sales!
Meet Carma Spence
Carma Spence is a bestselling author, award-winning speaker, and authorship mentor with five books under her belt and more than 25 years of marketing and public relations experience.
After more than 10 years writing, publishing, and marketing her own books, she has recently begun helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, and mid-level executives write, publish and market their non-fiction books based on the knowledge between their ears even if they’ve never written before and are crazy busy.
In this cheat sheet, Carma shares what she wished she knew when she published her first book. If you are just starting out or simply need to market your book on a limited (or nonexistent) budget, this essential report will help you focus on the assets you need, rather than wasting your time with all the “nice to have” book marketing options available to you.